Friday, June 22, 2012

About your Photographer

It seem's like only yesterday I was on my knees praying to God; asking him to fulfill my hopes and dreams of becoming the photographer I had always wanted to be. I thought about it for years, prayed, wished, dreamed, hoped, googled.. you name it. I knew exactly what I wanted, where I wanted to go and how I was going to get there. My main inspiration has come from a cute freckled-face little boy, named Sam. From him, "Sambo" was born. I have a tremendous love for art, history, and all things vintage. "If it's rusty, ugly and old..then she will probably want it!"..I once heard my husband say ;-) I believe that a photograph is so much more than just a picture with people in it. I believe it is a timeless,concrete item, that will be cherished for generations to come by families. "FUN" is what you have when I am chosen to capture your unforgettable memories. I want all families and children MOST of all to remember me as the "fun lady with the lady bug in her camera." It's all about YOU, the clients. YOU have made this happen for me and I just want everyone to know that I am forever grateful. Get ready for this blog to grow, expand and show many many new gorgeous faces!

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are truly amazing. You won't believe this, but my surname is actually Sambo and I also have aspirations to be a photographer. It's like you've put everything I ever thought and felt about photography into words. Your photos are the kind that I always dreamed that I could take. Oh my goodness, you've no idea how this has inspired me! May I knock on your door for advice on how to take such unbelievable photos?

    Warmest regards
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete